We're having a (field) mapping party this Saturday, in Marikina City — our
community's first for 2019. The last mapping party by the community was in
the summer of 2016, running around UP Village [0]. Myself, the last one I
joined was in Davao, about 8 months ago.

Markina ay "teritoryo" ni Maning S., siya rin ang may pakana kung bakit
dito tayo. 😉 Sa susunod na mapping party (binabalak itong gawin quarterly)
ay maari mag-mungkahi nang paborito niyong kapitbahayan. Pag-usapan natin
dito, o sa LoCo Telegram channel [1], para ma-plantsa sa susunod.

We're meeting at Pan de Amerikana [2][3], along Ordoñez Avenue, for a light
breakfast (no host, we're going Dutch!) at ~06:30, for a short briefing
about the scope, our assignments, and tools we're using, and where we're
going to meet-up at the end of the data collection run.

In case you miss us, just leave a message on Telegram [1], for further
instructions.

Wear comfy clothes, and sun protection. Don't worry about bringing gadgets,
we're using FieldPapers for data collection, so just bring a pen and
clipboard (recommended) or any rigid writing surface . If you haven't tried
this before, we'll teach you for free. It's easy-peasy.

You're free to use your favorite data collection tools. Then we can have a
show-and-tell session afterwards.  As for myself, I'm planning to ride
around on a bike and an action camera, to collect street-level imagery. 🚴

Please RSVP [4], so we know who and how many to expect. Leave a message
here, for your questions.

A surprise gift awaits the first two newcomers (0-360 days old in OSM)
who'll join us in Pan de Amerikana. We rollout at 07:30.

[0]: https://wiki.osm.org/wiki/UP_Village%2B_Mapping_Party
[1]: https://t.me/OSMph
[2]: geo:14.64458,121.11378?z=19
[3]: https://osm.org/go/4zhZBVx~w?m=