Para sa pagmamahal sa bayan! Alang sa paghigugma sa atong nasud!

This Valentine's weekend, join our free mapping party on Saturday, February
16 from 9 to 5pm to help map Mindanao to support rural farming, healthcare
and artisan communities. MapPH and Youthmappers Philippines chapters at FEU
Technology Junior Philippine Computer Society and UP Resilience Institute
welcome you to

* Learn how to map with OpenStreetMap
* Meet mappers from the public and private sector
* Join the international humanitarian mapping community
* Win prizes and enjoy pizza and snacks

Saturday, February 16 9am to 5pm
FEU Institute of Technology
17th Floor
P. Paredes, Manila 1015
FREE tickets with registration at https://mapphminda.eventbrite.com
<https://mapphminda.eventbrite.com/?fbclid=IwAR0oSqfepDoTwZfquR7WMbIbIL07_r6PxOqnWcY_P9K1zR55Caf6raJB8ow>

View the event on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2043204215800004/

We'll announce the tasks and field work in emails to follow! Youthmappers,
George Washington University and Humanitarian OpenStreetMap will be helping
provide support and map validation to our new mappers.

Hope to see you there!
Celina

    celinaagaton.com
    Twitter @celinaagaton <http://twitter.com/celinaagaton>