Hi,

We have just released 2 vector polygons covering most populated areas
in the Philippines through this Tabanga-AI project.
To download the data, please visit the repo [0].

The purpose of this dataset is to efficiently coordinate remote
mapping by using the data to identify areas to map via Tasking
Manager.
You can see this in action in our test in Camiguin [1]. Based on our
quick evaluation, using this data can cover up to 95% of a certain
region's populated/settlement areas [2]

We encourage everyone to use this data when creating tasks/projects
for organized mapping. Top of my head, I'm thinking of UP-RI, HOTOSM
Philippines, Map.ph, YouthMapper chapters.

As always, we are open for feedback or further collaboration with anyone.

[0] https://github.com/OSMPH/Tabang-AI/tree/master/data
[1] https://github.com/OSMPH/Tabang-AI/issues/4
[2] https://github.com/OSMPH/Tabang-AI/pull/6#issuecomment-528920713

--