Dear OSM colleagues,

We're very excited to announce that HOT Philippines will be hosting a large
full-day mapathon on Saturday February 15th, 2020. There will be lots of
swag from Amazon Web Services, food and lots of fun!

We're looking for volunteers to act as validators, coaches and mentors to
new mappers. Are you available to help?

Not a validator yet? There is still plenty of time to attend a validation
training and get some practice before the event.

Details to follow on validator training schedule and mapathon event venue.

Please contact myself and Joji Bonilla (joji.boni...@hotosm.org) to
volunteer! Volunteers will get extra swag ;)

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,
Nick

--
*Nick Brown*
Country Manager for HOT Philippines

*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*
*Using OpenStreetMap for Disaster Risk Reduction, Response & Development*
web <https://www.hotosm.org/> | twitter <https://twitter.com/hotosm> |
facebook <https://www.facebook.com/HOTOSMPhilippines/>