Hi Nick,

I personally think this is OK. But the question will be on the ordering. My
preference is to put general channels ahead of thematic (e.g.,
humanitarian) channels. The reasoning is that a random mapper editing in iD
would be more interested to learn more about the broader mapping community.
A mapper who is more focused on humanitarian mapping would likely be
already aware of HOT PH and therefore does not need to be reminded of the
Facebook page or the Telegram group after they edit in iD.

~Eugene