Update: I have already reported one user (“JPBaje”) to DWG via the main
site, but progress is slow (and I’ve sent a second report to follow up,
which I received a reply). Someone may help with reverting on affected
areas just before DWG does. Plus, one of the users (“JPBaje”) has since
mapped in Nigeria, and stopped editing (or just rested) after 5,300 edits.
5,000+ edits in a few months are somewhat very suspicious.