I also got a reply, and the username[0] has been changed.

The user acknowledged their affiliation with the Para app, but did not
disclose the source of their edits.

I have previously been in touch with officers from this corporation, and in
the past, they promised that they will abide by OSM rules.  If you get any
permission to share that number, I'm willing to discuss this further with
their users

[0]: https://osmcha.org/filters?aoi=68b0b447-b692-47cd-ac6d-7be521e084b4

» email: erwin@ <er...@ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**it**y**.xyz*
<http://ngnuity.xyz/>
» mobile: https://t.me/GOwin
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B