On behalf of the local OSM community, thank you for joining the meeting
today. We appreciate your team's candidness, and for sharing the
information that is helpful towards resolving the community's concerns.

To summarize today's meeting, you acknowledge the loopholes in your current
quality assurance processes that have led to the copyright infringement
activities by mappers associated with Para. That you're willing to
co-operating to resolve this as soon as possible, and to do that we are
asking you for the usernames of your mappers (including those
third-parties, or franchisees)  so that the DWG can remove them completely
from OSM to avoid any legal issues  related to use of copyrighted materials.

Please double-check the list of usernames you are submitting, including
those listed in the PaperCut-Fix ticket #83
<https://github.com/OSMPH/papercut_fix/issues/83> so that we can quickly
resolve this issue. For reference, the recording of today's meeting is
temporarily available here <https://youtu.be/7FX9hsJe21I>, and will be
removed as soon as the ticket is resolved.

Moving forward, you also agree to review your quality assurance processes,
comply with the OSM Organized Editing Guidelines
<https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Organised_Editing_Guidelines>, and
disclose in the wiki all the usernames of your mappers, whether internal or
third-party.

The OSM-PH community is keen for Para Apps to continue contributing to
OpenStreetMap. There are some members of the OSM community who suggested
that we organize a special training session for your mappers, to help you
address the issues we've identified, and help you contribute better to OSM
in the future. If this is something you find interesting, please let us
know.

Best regards,
Erwin Olario

» email: erwin@ <er...@ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**it**y**.xyz*
<http://ngnuity.xyz/>
» mobile: https://t.me/GOwin
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B