Greetings!

We would like to cordially invite everyone to the OSM Philippines National
Dialogues this coming Saturday, August 14, 2021 4PM - 5:30PM. Our objective
is to align our goals and plans for the following 6-12 months for the OSM
Philippines community so that the Hub will be able to best support the
activities.

We hope that in this discussion we can have a thought on the following
questions:

   1.

   If you were to decide your priorities for mapping the Philippines as a
   community for the next six months to one year, what would that look like?
   2.

   What activities are you interested in to develop the Philippines'
   mapping community?
   3.

   How can the Hub help you?

We would like to kindly request you to ponder on these questions and try to
have conversations among yourselves prior to the call. You can also answer
the questions in this Google Form
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEOOEmyvLWzcvwD9sBHNNJMSdYDBpWmX9EZujPgt17oOU7Lw/viewform?usp%3Dsf_link&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1629018125034158&usg=AOvVaw3y11GVnydEbaU86opZn_dl>
before the call and forward the form/email to your network that may provide
helpful insights. You may also submit your answers via the form if ever you
would not be able to attend.

Please feel free to email me: mikko.tam...@hotosm.org if you wish to
receive a calendar invite or join the meeting. Thank you!

--

*MIKKO L. TAMURA*
*Open Mapping Hub - Asia Pacific*

*Founder*