Thank you very much for joining our 2nd National Dialogue sessions! We are
all very excited, and we hope you are as well to continue the discussions
we have started. We would like to share with you the summary notes from our
session and some proposed action items, so that we may proceed further.
Feel free to add, edit, update, and comment in the document. Please do
share this as well to the wider OSM community in your country.

We would like for you to review the comments and work together as a group
to decide on the proposed next steps listed on the *document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LNo7DvGMLQrlxHe1BQqDZTduPxCZVSYF9xGyVt0qiKA/edit?usp=sharing>
(*
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LNo7DvGMLQrlxHe1BQqDZTduPxCZVSYF9xGyVt0qiKA/edit
).

If you have any inquiries feel free to reach out to us through this email.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LNo7DvGMLQrlxHe1BQqDZTduPxCZVSYF9xGyVt0qiKA/edit

--

*MIKKO L. TAMURA*
*Open Mapping Hub - Asia Pacific*