Olá!

(I'm sorry I just can't speak Portuguese language. I hope a english post is also ok)

My name is Matthias, but in OSM I'm know as user:!i!
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:!i!

During September till December, I will visit Portugal to take part on a a internship at the university of Lisbon. So I like to help contributing during this period, and I like to ask, if there is a local meeting or usergroup somewhere, where I can post question? I think most things are different from how we map here in Germany, as road classification, names, special amenities etc. Maybe we can have some kind of exchange, so we get a new point of view, how other nations map and what might be different there in real life :)

kind regards from the city of Rostock,
Matthias