Este e-mail era para ir para a mailing list internacional, mas também
conta aqui.

Às 15:25 de 04/11/2020, António Madeira via Talk-pt escreveu:
Greetings.

In Portugal and all Mediterranean countries, there are thousands of
thresing floors <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threshing_floor>. Most
of them are not used anymore, of course, but they are still preserved
and are private spaces used for many purposes. I myself have one.
I see there's a reference to this feature in this
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Historical_Objects/Map_Properties>
wiki page, but wouldn't it fit better in the man_made tag? After all,
this is still an used feature, although not always with the original
intent.

Regards.