Strainu,

Thank you for your question. The answer to how we handle clones/proxy
accounts/sock puppets is quite straightforward.

Any account that Sorin creates has the same status for us as the
"sorein" account. How do we determine if an account is a sock puppet?
We work with the admin team to determine that. I will not say that the
process is perfect and that it's impossible that he will return, but
if he does, I think it would be quite evident in the data editing
patterns.

I also very much appreciate your question about Sorin's "enemies". We
are also concerned about this issue. The DWG never took a position on
the issue of road naming- we were concerned about the edit war and the
language. We are not the etiquette police, but Sorin's language was
beyond what I think a reasonable person would find acceptable. We are
especially concerned that there may be some editing backlash, and if
people see it, they are encouraged to contact the DWG.

In general, we hope that the Romanian community focuses more on
community building- physical meetings, etc. We have found that having
such events reduces conflict in general.

- Serge