Why are now all talking in English? That I have to prove someone wrong who
complained to the DWG that I don't understand English? :-)

According to our experience the general requirements for a location are the
following:
- It has to be sufficient quiet that all people on the table understand each
  other.
- The location must be able to deal with the fact that the number of the
  people attenting is unknown in advance and may vary strongly from meeting to
  meeting.
- Wi-Fi (useful but not absolutely required)

I think that I meanwhile know nearly all traditional Romanian dished and don't
absolutely need to go to a tourist location. If you think that "Have a Cigar"
is suitable, we can go there.

Is Saturday 30th August 19:00 a suitable time?
In the case that Gabriel wants to return on the same day probably a time
during the day would be better, but then we would have to meet on Sunday.

Michael

PS: I hope that Caru' cu Bere has a better advertisment for their beer than
this company here: ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw7eZO_swfA