Sdrawo,

as you may know, OSM plans a license change. In terms of agreement rate Serbia
is ahead of most countries. You can compare it here http://odbl.de/
However, objects that were created by someone who does not agree, will be
deleted. The statistic above only counts the last version of an object (as
published by OSM weekly). So if someone who does not agree has created an
object that you modified later, will still be subject for deletion.

As far as I know, parts of Belgrade are at risk amongst other important
highways. I have send serbian messages to many peoples and most agreed. I even
got someone over Facebook to agree ;-) However, I was noticed (I think by
Pedja) about the problem of people who registered with a *.yu e-mail adress
some years ago. I was in touch with OpenStreetMap Foundation Board and there
are objects in Serbia that were created by people with a *.yu adress. So we
discussed to modify the registered e-mail adresses and send mails to the
endings *.rs and *.me

Can someone translate the message that will be sent out?

By the way. In the unlikely case that another license change is required (only
free and open license are allowed), it will be fine if the majority of the
mappers agree. We will not have the same mess again.

Sa srdačnim pozdravima
Thomas