Hi there,

over the past couple of days there were user reports that Bing added new
aerials. It seems that the process of adding pictures is not yet finished. I
have checked former end of greater Belgrade area imagery in direction Vrsac.
Formerly the aerials ended east of Uljma, basically where the highway=tracks end
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=45.0487&lon=21.1872&zoom=13&layers=M

Now the coverage goes more eastern and the images are more recent. West/South
of the link below is Uljma.
http://binged.it/zIOkz1

I hope that they continue to add images over the next days. So you might want
to check your area now and in some days. Let's hope the increase coverage.

Kind regards
Thomas