Could this be used to push further our mission to make OSM map available in Serbian language.

We did great job on updatin OSM map covering Serbia in Serbian language (both czrillic and latin).

But we stalled on issue that actual data is hard to see as it has to be custom rendered for Serbian language.

We need to provide rendered map online so that anyone interested may use it. Bu use we do not mean just to preview map data but also to use map images as background in other projects.

One side of the problem is cost to set such server and other is how to provide it to keep going on for years.