Hi Christoffer,

That was not mentioned to me specifically, but if you want to map them
please do. I am sure they can be complicated to map so whatever you
want to map and whatever you are comfortable mapping. Maybe come back
to them after we feel the whole area as been well covered with roads
and streams, lakes?

Respectfully,
blake