Hello,

That is the same area as the already existing HOT project.

I think this link is good to see the fires. I didn't see anyone mention it.

https://kartor.skogsstyrelsen.se/kartorapp/?startapp=skogligagrunddata

The fire near "Österdalälven and "Skjufält" is the military shooting area,
"Trängslet".

There seem to be 4 fires close to Sveg and Ljusdal. I guess the two largest are
of most interest. The one closest to Ljusdal already has and active HOT project.

https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4904

I hope this was helpful, not making things more complicated. 😊

Regards

AndersAndersson