Hello Paul,

Thanks for pointing this out. I tried to get some stats about the name:si
vs name:sl usage, but I wasn't aware the old Tagwatch reports for
individual countries are no longer available:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Taginfo/FAQ#Can_we_have_statistics_for_a_single_country_only.3F

Are you aware of any other (easy) way to get Slovenia tags usage?

Cheers,
Igor