Hi all,

Slightly off-topic post for this list, but Ive been looking at using
something like this plugin to map bus routes and similar in my area, as
I have an unlocked PNA which is perfectly suited for the purpose.

Unfortunately (afaik) there has never existed a JVM/JRE for pocket
devices such as pretty much any GPS on the market today.

In order to use these packages to plot bus routes, is my only option to
carry a laptop around, or do these plugins and tools exist for PNAs?

David