Tom Chance <t...@acrewoods.net> schrieb:

> I recall a tool developed for the west midlands showing the state of
> the imported data, but can that be used nationwide?

I reckon you are refering to NOVAM (http://mappa-mercia.org/novam)? The
tool is working nationwide. However, the data it shows has not been
updated since February, because the update process NOVAM uses is
currently broken. I do not have much spare time at the moment but I
will try to fix this at some point (hopefully soon).

> The cycle map and regular chatter have seen coverage blossom.
> Obviously bus stops aren't as interesting to fellow OSM nutters as
> cycle routes; and the cycle map was an "early mover" and got onto the
> front page of the main web site. But can't we make a bit more of an
> effort to push this across the GB community?

I have the feeling that one of the reasons for the relatively low
interest in bus stops is that their use is quite limited without
additional timetable information.

Best,
Christoph