Hi,

A couple of weeks back I took a week end trip walking from Penzance to Lands
End, on the way taking plenty of photos, some of which were of bus stops.

The first problem I've found is that none of them seem to have a naptan code on
them. Then there are several that I have found that have a flag on the ground,
that looks like it's been there for a few years at least, with up to date
timetable information, so it is still in use, yet there is nothing in the
naptan data that has just been imported a couple of nights ago?

Should just add the bus stop with the tag naptan=missing? Then someone can pull
out all those bus stops at some point to see what's going on?

Shaun