On Saturday, 11 July 2020 23:30:29 HKT Snusmumriken wrote:
> On Sat, 2020-07-11 at 02:33 -0300, Agustin Rissoli wrote:
> > What are your opinion of adding bus=yes along with
> > public_transport=platform + highway=bus_stop?
>
> In the presence of highway=bus_stop I think the bus_yes tag is
> totally unnecessary.

I consider the following scenario:

1. There is no physical stop but it is a generally accepted place to board and
alight buses. I map public_transport=platform and bus=yes but not
highway=bus_stop

2. There is a physical bus stop pole but there are no longer any buses using
it. I only map highway=bus_stop but not bus=yes there.

Michael

--
Sent from KMail