Join us for a group hike and mapping event in Los Gatos and Saratoga
on *Saturday
August 29th*. We will be partnering with the Loma Prieta Chapter of the
Sierra Club for an upcoming hike and mapping party event.

Meet at Los Gatos Municipal Parking Lot, which is behind the Washington
Mutual Bank (400 N Santa Cruz Ave, Los Gatos, CA 95030) at *9am* for intro
to using a GPS, mapping and to carpool.

At 10am we will drive over to Castle Rock State Park, and will start hiking
around *10:30am*. (You can meet us there if you want). The hike will include
(from Sierra Club event site:
http://www.lomaprieta.sierraclub.org/calendar.asp?eventid=1067) " Moderate
pace with scenic views overlooking the Santa Cruz Mountains. Bring lunch,
liquids, Boots recommended. Heavy rain cancels. Leader: Shawn Britton
408/551-0722 For Gilroy carpool call Linda Barbosa 408.778.7122"

After the hike (*around 3:30pm*), we will head to:

International Coffee Exchange / Big Basin Cafe in Saratoga. 14471 Big Basin
Way Saratoga, CA 95070 to upload and edit our map data. Bring a laptop if
you have one.

*Contact:* Me, sarah.m.man...@gmail.com or 631-338-3815
*RSVP*: please let us know that you will join us by contacting Sarah or
Shawn (details above). I will be driving down for SF and can carpool with a
couple of people.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Saratoga_Mapping_Party