Hello Everyone,

I work for a Community-based non-profit in Pittsburgh, Pa. We are big
believers in free software and contributing our work back to the
commons, and that is why I'm writing: we would like to do a bulk-upload
of our GIS information to OSM. The website says to get in touch via the
list, so here I am.

What we have:

* Detailed GIS data created by both our County's GIS department, and by
my organization. I've spoken to the County's GIS department; they
consider their data to be in the Public Domain and are happy to have us
either upload it wholesale or make derivatives of it. Everything we've
created is Creative Commons-licensed.

* High School Students that are working here for the summer, in a
program designed to teach them about GIS and community planning.
Currently, they are working on detailed maps of our neighborhood using
QGIS - I'd like to make our work available to our community via OSM.

So, how do we upload our data? Currently, it's PostGIS and WMS, but I
can convert it to anything supported by ogr2ogr.

Best,
-Morgan