[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 > One thing that would help a lot is if massive batch imports (tiger,
 > mass gis etc) can each use a userid specific to the load.  Then
 > identifying un edited data it is simple as any edit changes the userid.

Absolutely.

 > On a related topic...  We are asuming that some portion of tiger data
 > may never be edited as it is correct..,  any feelings on how much this
 > is, or how to detect it?  One approach we sre consisering is to see it
 > a road has pois along it...  If so it is probably ok, I'd love other
 > ideas.

Well, I think that was the point of the "tiger:reviewed=yes" tag.
Perhaps the procedure should be to delete the tiger:reviewed tag when
you review a way?  Absence == yes.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Delegislation is a slippery
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | slope to prosperity.