On 1/30/09, SteveC <st...@asklater.com> wrote:

> I can't make it but just a note that this is superb it's happening

Thanks, we ended up having 7 mappers sitting around a table sipping coffee
as snow came down outside... Not a lot of mapping got done Saturday, but did
have fun talking maps and map related politics...

I would like to continue this on as a monthly event, the next question being
where. The spot we used last Saturday could be nice, but when we were
there it was crowded and a bit loud... So, I will be on the lookout for a
location that:

- Has free WiFi
- On a Saturday is fairly quiet
- Has good coffee (or other beverages)
- Is towards the west end of Toronto (as all the mappers came from Toronto
or from west of Toronto).
- Is easily accessed by transit (as some of out mappers are transit
dependant).

Colin McGregor