Hi! When I load OSM data into my GPS unit using mkgmap for a place in
the UK then it is accurate. When I load OSM data for Tucson, Arizona
then it is off by perhaps 100ft.

I would like to make the maps for Tucson usable, so my questions are:

   - how do I tell where this problem begins and ends?

   - how do I fix it?

I don't have the time to manually move everything, so there must be some
kind of automated solution? Does this problem exist for the whole of the
US? Is it well understood?

Also if you look at the diagonal (NW-SE) part of the Arizona-Mexico
border there are streets in the US that appear in Mexico - the whole
border area appears to be a mess. How do I know what needs to be done to
fix this? The error looks larger than 100ft.

Andy

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864