Thank you Lars, for both the excellent maps and your documentation of
how you created them.  Very nice.  I hope to be doing the same for my
area (Delaware, U.S.) very soon.  We have a couple of topographic map
experts around (well, they might not call themselves experts!) and I
plan to have them look at it.

- John

John Callahan
Geospatial Application Developer
Delaware Geological Survey, University of Delaware
227 Academy St, Newark DE 19716-7501
Tel: (302) 831-3584
Email: john.calla...@udel.edu
http://www.dgs.udel.edu