On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Greg Troxel <g...@ir.bbn.com> wrote:

> I suppose it should.  In Mass you can be on 128 south and 93 north,
> going east.  This is confusing to people from away, and it might help to
> display it.

Used to. IIRC the state has dropped the MA-128 designation from Dedham to
Braintree.

Which if the case, we'd need a historical tag/relation.

A case that still exists without notoriety is US 3 follows I-95 N / MA-128 N
for the with of Burlington.

(Part of the problem of course is the ring roads are styled N and S by
federal standard instead of CW & CCW. Compounded by Feds or States  not
following standards for ring and spur.  And then i95 never being built
Dedham to Danvers as planned so that label is on the road that should have
been I-295.)

--
Bill
n1...@arrl.net bill.n1...@gmail.com