On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 3:17 AM, Stellan Lagerstrom
<lagerst...@blindsight.com> wrote:
> It seems like a reasonable way to tag it.
> The only possible alternative I can see would be for the restriction to
> be a no_right_turn since it is the turning right onto the offramp that
> is restricted.

That's what I'd do, but it shouldn't make a difference either way.
According to the definition of the restriction relation, no_right_turn
is equivalent to no_straight_on as well as no_anything_else.  The to,
from, and via members define what specifically is prohibited.

It should be noted that most routing programs don't support
restrictions, and those that do generally only support the case where
via is a node.  It is a concept that's difficult to incorporate into
an algorithm like A*.

--
David "Smith"
a.k.a. Vid the Kid