Hi Y'all,
I am so excited that the Atlanta Mapathon is finally here and generating so
much interest!

To answer Mike's question, there will be a sponsored Meetup (with the Atlanta
iPhone Developers group) at the Gordon Biersch Brewery in Buckhead on October
16th at 6:00 PM. More information can be found here:
http://www.meetup.com/atliphonedev/.

This event will be geared more towards developers and people looking to
incorporate OSM into their apps etc. The mapping days are Saturday and Sunday
but I encourage everyone in the area to come on Friday as well. If hearing how
OSM will be used in the next cool new apps isn't motivation enough, there will
be pizza and beer on Friday.

I hope to see you all there!

Best,
Thea Clay