At 2009-11-12 15:36, Chris Hunter wrote:
>While this is pretty straightforward for a human to read, the API has no
>real way of handling multiple values on the same tag.

? I thought semi-colons were the accepted way of handling this, e.g.
shop=car_repair;garden_center;ferrets. I've done a lot of tagging this way.

Granted, it's expensive to query the database for a particular value this
way, which is apparently why the other method became more favored with
newer proposals, right?

Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>