Hi there,

I am able to script any fixes you want.

I have a big collection of perl hacks for various imports here :
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kosova/%2Bjunk/openstreetmapkosova/

I will refrain from any more major imports for usa. In fact, these are
the big datasets that I found.

The documentation of what I did it very simple. All the nodes have the
same tags :

Here are the tags that I have used in the import :

   1. landuse = industrial
   2. man_made = environmental_hazard
   3. name = from the KML file
   4. ref =