Didn't find time to check this earlier. this is entirely wrong and the
changeset commetn tells it all 'more likely to be tertiary than residential, in
this area'
any objections to revert this changeset as a whole?
revert will skip all ways which have been touched in the meantime. It might
leave some wrong tertiary tags.