On Mar 24, 2010, at 8:05 PM, Kate Chapman wrote:
> All good comments.  The one I did want to address

Thanks.. but how are the other ones going to be addressed then??

> is the incorporating
> in the District instead of Delaware for example.  The reason everyone
> incorporates in Delaware partially for tax advantage, since we plan to
> obtain tax exempt status we do not have that advantage.  It is common
> for non-profits to incorporate in D.C. since there are so many
> non-profits here they make it easy to do.

Fair enough.

> Also the official text for the OSMF would be great so we do things properly.

This should cover it:

"OpenStreetMap Foundation Ltd, a company incorporated by the registrar of
companies for England and Wales on August 22nd, 2006 as a company limited by
guarantee with company number 5912761"

Yours &c.

Steve