On 4/30/10 5:04 PM, Ian Dees wrote:
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Kate Chapman <k...@maploser.com <mailto:k...@maploser.com>> wrote:

    Agreed, I see the reason for incorporating as a means to help people
    do some specific things.  It is not a means to do all things.  If
    anyone else wants to grow the community, make sweet new tools, etc
    please do! I'd hope you weren't waiting around for approval or
    anything like that.

    If there is something that you want to do that having a formal
    organization can help with let us know.

Ok, does anyone have a preference on the way we present the openstreetmap.us <http://openstreetmap.us> page? The engineer in me says to install a wiki, but the community organizer in me (probably about the size of the tip of my thumbnail) says it should be something a little more immediately accessible for someone brand new to OSM and participating in this sort of project.
i'd suggest setting up wiki.openstreetmap.us for the wiki side, and
have www.openstreetmap.us be a set of pages that don't need to change
frequently that point into the wiki.

richard