On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Richard Weait <rich...@weait.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Jeffrey Ollie <j...@ocjtech.us> wrote:

> >> That would be fun. I'm up for making that a "US Project of the Week" if
> the
> >> international folks aren't willing to help :).
>
> Are you kidding me?  What part of
> "This is your Project of the Week. Make suggestions.
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Project_of_the_week/Proposals
> "
> leads you to think that suggestions aren't welcome?  ;-)
>
> Please write up a draft Project of the Week.  Example tags are great.
> wiki-format is great.  Pro-tip: The closer you make it to press-ready,
> the more likely it is to be selected.

Sorry, the real reason I said that was because it's pretty difficult for
remote people to see sirens from aerial imagery and the US ground force for
mapping isn't huge (especially in the midwestern states where these sirens
are most prevalent).

It's still a good idea, though. I'll work on a Project of the Week page
later this afternoon.