I'm getting ready to hike a small portion of the Appalachian Trail (AT)
and was looking for data to put into my GPS.  It appears that portions
of the AT have been added to OSM with some missing sections.

The Appalachian Trail Conservancy has some interesting information on
their website[1] which looks like good information for OSM but I don't
see any licensing information, at first glance.

Has anyone contacted them about possible inclusion of their data into
OSM?  If not, I could try to work with them so we could include their
data.  It would be a great asset to have.

[1]
http://www.appalachiantrail.org/site/c.mqLTIYOwGlF/b.4805623/k.438D/Appalachian_Trail_GIS_and_GPS_Data.htm

Thanks,
Eric Christensen