On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Apollinaris Schoell
<ascho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe better to revert these whole changesets.
No can do - I don't have the programming skills to handle a revert,
and JOSM's changeset manager doesn't seem to be able to do it.

> This can be tricky if people have started to fix things already.
Yep. If I had a .osm file of the previous state I could use JOSM's
conflict resolution.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Nakor <nakor....@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you have the way number you can try to get it back using the "undelete"
> plugin in JOSM.
Ot the undelete feature in Potlatch. But I don't have the way number.
Can you find the way that extended from
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=41.73928&lon=-79.88822&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF
west-southwesterly to Blooming Valley?

But let's start with an easier problem - reverting changeset 3138125.