Hello list,

Just want to make everyone aware of an upcoming two-day mapping party in
Raleigh/Cary/Research Triangle (NC) next weekend (2 - 3 October). If you're
in the area, please bring your GPS (or Walking Papers) and come out!

 *Where are we going to be mapping? *There will be 2 main areas:
Saturday: Downtown Raleigh and close-in neighborhoods (NCSU, Meredith
College, Cameron Village, etc.)
Sunday: Research Triangle/Cary, including American Tobacco Trail
*
Meetup:*
Saturday: 11 AM at DH Hill Library on the NCSU campus (
http://osm.org/go/ZYRUudNUJ--) (Parking info:
http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/directions/dhhill/)

Sunday: 11 AM at Triangle J Council of Governments, 4307 Emperor Blvd,
Durham, NC 27703 (http://osm.org/go/ZS_oux0l)

We'll map in the field for a couple hours, return to the meetup locations
for upload and import, then adjourn in the late afternoon to a nearby
watering hole/restaurant.

*Do I have to attend on both Saturday and Sunday? *No, only do as much as
you would like.

*Where do I sign up? *Here:* **http://trianglemapping.eventbrite.com** *After
you sign up, EventBrite service will send you a ticket for the event that
you can safely ignore. We just want to get a head count.

Please contact me off list if you need more information. Thanks,
SEJ
----
"Wretches, utter wretches, keep your hands from beans." -Empedocles