On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Nathan Edgars II <nerou...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm importing the USFS data for the Ocala National Forest boundary.
> There's the actual forest boundary, and there are private inholdings
> inside the boundary that are not owned by the USFS. For flexibility,
> I'm making a multipolygon for each. But which one is the "real"
> boundary? What tags go on each?

You're creating separate multipolygons for each of the private inholdings?
You should be creating one multipolygon with several internal ring ways as
"inner" members of the multipolygon relation. The whole multipolygon
relation should have whatever tags you've decided on and the member ways
should not have any tags.