On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 7:50 PM, James U <jumba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's pretty neat.  I looked in my area and there are a bunch of bugs
> reported, but I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong.  They are
> reported in Spanish, which I can read so-so, but I know the areas pretty well
> and can't see major problems.
>
> Does it have to do with the way iphones report the errors?  Can they be off
> by a fair bit in terms of distance?

I've been sucked in to looking at several bugs. ;-)

One didn't make sense to me.  The route given and route taken were
both on the freeway, and the report was something like "still on
freeway."

The one way street bug was helpful.  The route instructions said turn
right, the trace followed showed them going around the block, and they
helpfully left two bugs, as both streets were oneway=yes.  A+ I would
debug again.