On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 09:43 -0700, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> jerjozwik wrote:
> > however potlatch 2 would always retain the reloaded points
> > information. took me a while to realize what was happening
>
> Could you confirm if this is still happening?
>
> cheers
> Richard

I can confirm that this is still happening.  When I duplicate the point
then change the address, more than 3/4 of the time the change doesn't
take.  I've learned to keep changing it then going back to verify that
the change has taken.  It is annoying, but it is possible to get an
actual change to stick.

I'm also going to switch back to Potlatch 1.  I'll let the Potlatch 2
alpha testing go on for a while before I switch back.

- Val -