Hi Ian,

I should be able to convert the NHD data sometime in the next week or so. Also, if/when you want the original data, let me know.

For the conversion, do we want medium or high resolution?

Re: the import status map, I don't know how to make an actual map from them....short of simply providing a KML file and saying "go look on Google Earth", what formats are most useful for making an overlay status map? (I could do that conversion and hand it off to someone.)

cheers
ben