On Sun, 29 May 2011 20:00:33 -0400, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
On 5/29/2011 5:16 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
subtle mass vandalism

This is why I ignore Paul.

Though I really wonder about this edit:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/14751094/history

Using your standard, there's nothing to wonder about. OK-66 is fairly heavily traveled by people who don't want to pay the exorbitant tolls to get in/out of Tulsa every day. I don't specifically recall if it's an expressway that far north or not; it is at least up to Claremore. I wouldn't call it a trunk if it's not divided, but it's been the better part of a decade since I've driven it past Claremore, so I defer to people who have actually been on the road in question more recently than I. FSM knows the aerial imagery around here is outdated, to put it mildly.