On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Kristian Zoerhoff
<kristian.zoerh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I've heard from both users.
>
> Juliana was a newbie, and messed up an edit badly. Martin tried to fix it,
> but just couldn't fix it all by hand. I hate to revert his changeset, as
> he's a good mapper, but I don't see how else to fix this.

I don't see any harm or shame in reverting an edit when everybody is
on the same page.  If this is a relatively small area, perhaps editing
by hand is the way to go?  A revert might just return you to a
previous version with subtle problems that you'll then want to fix
manually anyway.