On 9/29/2011 11:20 PM, Peter Dobratz wrote:
Has anyone attempted to start mapping the East Coast Greenway as a
cycle route?  http://www.greenway.org/

This is a project to create a bicycle route along the east coast from
Florida to Maine.  I think the goal is to get everything off-road, but
currently they have a designated route that follows bicycle friendly
roads where trails have not been built.  I believe some sections of
the route are signed, but most of it is not.

I did a portion in Florida: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/1225400
A XAPI query also gives portions in Maine, Rhode Island, and Pennsylvania: