Hi all,

I'd like to announce a broad-based project to improve addresses in OSM. The
project page is here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Address_Improvement

The purpose of this project is to improve the tagging and better reflect
local addressing practice, particularly in areas where the Karlsruhe schema
does not fit local practice. This includes Japan and United States, but
likely other regions as well. We've made attempts to consolidate a number of
addressing discussions and proposals from around the OSM wiki.

I'd like to invite anyone with an interest in addresses and addressing to
lend their talents to the project. Please add to the discussion.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." --
Einstein